1.33X Anamorphic Lens - for iPro Lens System
Our 1.33X Anamorphic Lens is designed for serious iPhone filmmakers and photographers who want to elevate their look, creating compelling, professional-looking films and photos. The lens mounts to the iPro Lens System® from Schneider Optics.
- Expansive 2.4:1 video or 16:9 stills while preserving full sensor resolution
- Organic flares and distortion for added character and depth
- Cinema-grade glass and precision anodized aluminum design
- Bayonet mount attaches securely to the iPro Lens System case for iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6+, 6S and 6S+ (sold separately). Schneider will not be supporting newer iPhones with an iPro case. (Note that due to the orientation of the iPro lens mount, this lens is not compatible with the iPro case for Galaxy or with the now discontinued iPro clip for iPad.)
- Protective case, lens cap, and microfiber storage bag included
®iPro Lens System is a registered trademark of Schneider Optics, Inc.
Field of view
- Increases horizontal field of view by 33%
- Increases video aspect ratio from 16:9 to 2.4:1
- Increases still image aspect ratio from 4:3 to 16:9
- Software de-squeeze required. Customized settings are available in many popular apps - see our tutorials for details.
- Compatible with iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6+, 6S and 6S+ using an iPro Lens System case
- Mass: 23 grams
52mm Filter Mount - for original Anamorphic Lenses
This custom mount enables the use of any 52mm filter with our original Moondog Labs Anamorphic Lenses for specific creative effects. For shooting video in bright outdoor settings, neutral density...
37mm Filter Mount - for iPro Lens System Cases
The 37mm Filter Mount - for iPro Lens System® Cases enables the mounting of any 37mm filter directly to iPro Lens System® Cases made by Schneider Optics for specific effects when shooting...
52mm Filter Mount - for iPro Lens System Lenses
This custom mount enables the use of any 52mm filter with most* iPro Lens System® Lenses made by Schneider Optics for specific effects. For shooting video in bright outdoor settings, neutral density...