1.33X Anamorphic Lens - 12.5 mm thread
Our second generation 1.33X Anamorphic Lens is designed for serious iPhone filmmakers and photographers who want to elevate their look, creating compelling, professional-looking films and photos - now with greater flexibility.
- Expansive 2.4:1 video or 16:9 stills while preserving full sensor resolution
- Organic flares and distortion for added character and depth
- Cinema-grade glass and precision anodized aluminum design
- Protective lens caps, and microfiber storage bag included
The Anamorphic Lens was designed to be compatible with a range of devices and requires a slim and shock-resistant RhinoShield case with precision 12.5 mm lens mount. Using the appropriate RhinoShield case, the lens is currently compatible with iPhone X, iPhone 7+/8+, Google Pixel 2, and Google Pixel 2 XL.
Field of view
- Increases horizontal field of view by 33%
- Increases video aspect ratio from 16:9 to 2.4:1
- Increases still image aspect ratio from 4:3 to 16:9
- Software de-squeeze required. Customized settings are available in many popular apps - see our tutorials for details
- Use with RhinoShield SolidSuit or Mod cases. Select SolidSuit colors and styles are available from Moondog Labs for the iPhone X, iPhone 8+, iPhone 7+, Google Pixel 2, or Google Pixel 2 XL. SolidSuit or MOD cases can also be purchased directly from RhinoShield. Note that all cases sold through Moondog Labs include the appropriate lens mount. RhinoShield also offers screen protection options for additional protection.
- For best performance, use the included focus ring with the iPhone X and Google Pixel 2.
- When using iPhone 7+/8+ or Pixel 2 XL with the DJI Osmo, remove the large square grey pad on the Osmo to accommodate the RhinoShield case. Fit will be very snug.
RhinoShield SolidSuit Case with Lens Mount
Sleek and rugged, the RhinoShield SolidSuit case with precision 12.5 mm lens mount is a great choice for mobile filmmakers and photographers, providing world class protection in a slim package...
52mm Filter Mount - for Anamorphic Lens 12.5mm Thread
This custom mount enables the use of any 52mm filter with our second generation Moondog Labs Anamorphic Lenses for specific creative effects. For shooting video in bright outdoor settings, neutral...