1.33X Anamorphic Lens - Bayonet Mount
The Moondog Labs 1.33X Anamorphic Lens - Bayonet Mount is designed to provide an additional mounting option for mobile filmmakers and photographers looking to attach an anamorphic lens to their favorite device.
It's for the creative that wants to elevate their look, creating compelling, professional-looking films and photos - now with even greater flexibility.
- Expansive 2.4:1 video or 16:9 stills while preserving full sensor resolution
- Organic flares and distortion for added character and depth
- Cinema-grade glass and precision anodized aluminum design
- Protective lens caps, and microfiber storage bag included
This Anamorphic Lens design is compatible with a range of devices and case brands with a bayonet-style mount (such as SIRUI®, RhinoShield®, and Moment® M-Series Interface). See the extensive list of available bayonet mount cases on our Bayonet Case Availability Chart.
Field of view
- Increases horizontal field of view by 33%
- Increases video aspect ratio from 16:9 to 2.4:1
- Increases still image aspect ratio from 4:3 to 16:9
- Software de-squeeze required. Customized settings are available in many popular apps - see our tutorials for details
- Use with a bayonet-style case from suppliers like Moment, RhinoShield, or Sirui. Check availability for your device: Bayonet Case Availability Select RhinoShield SolidSuit colors and styles are available from Moondog Labs.
- Note that all cases sold through Moondog Labs include a bayonet or 12.5mm threaded lens mount (also sold separately). Ensure you are selecting the correct mount (bayonet or 12.5mm) for your lens.
52mm Filter Mount - for Anamorphic Lenses
This custom mount enables the use of any 52mm filter with our Moondog Labs Anamorphic Lenses for specific creative effects. For shooting video in bright outdoor settings, neutral density filters...